Fairy Tail: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail: New Beginnings

A Text Based Fairy Tail site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
This is our button, if you want to add us as an affiliate:

The Guide to Re-Equip NRPG2
Latest topics
» Zandu Rank Guide
The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 12:01 pm by Elendril

» Zandu Magic Guide
The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 6:21 pm by Elendril

» Posting Templates
The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 5:34 am by Elendril

» River Time Blues
The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 2:49 am by Sage

» Hey Ian Here
The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:17 pm by ~Ian~

» Muk's Advertisement Basic code
The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 am by Rohas

» Celestial Spirit Magic
The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 am by Rick

» Additional Magic
The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:48 am by Rick

» The Travelling Guide
The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 am by Rick

Top posters
Elendril
The Guide to Re-Equip EmptyThe Guide to Re-Equip I_voting_barThe Guide to Re-Equip Empty 
Rain Ryder
The Guide to Re-Equip EmptyThe Guide to Re-Equip I_voting_barThe Guide to Re-Equip Empty 
Rick
Sage
Rohas
Digi
Mukoro Taito
~Ian~

The Guide to Re-Equip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick
B-Rank
B-Rank
Rick

Jewels : 22647

The Guide to Re-Equip Empty
PostSubject: The Guide to Re-Equip   The Guide to Re-Equip Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:35 am

Re-Equip Magic
The Guide to Re-Equip Requipp
This Holder Magic allows users to store items in pocket dimensions. Mages who
use this type of Magic can change equipment (weapons, armour, clothes, etc.)
during battle, which gives them a high level of flexibility in combat.

Each player can only start out with a set amount of armours and weapons. Below, you can find the amount for each rank. Remember that each set of armour can only have one weapon.

C-Rank Mage-1 set of C-Rank Armour.
B-Rank Mage-1 set of C-Rank Armour and 1 set of B-Rank Armour.
A-Rank Mage-2 sets of B-Rank Armour and 1 set of A-Rank Amour.
S-Rank Mage-2 sets of B-Rank Armour, 2 sets of A-Rank Armour and 1 set of S-Rank Armour.As with spells, the various types of armour are ranked C to S, and each has a set amount of spells (the spells still follow the same rules as normal ones), and have a limit to how much power they can hold.

C-Rank Armour
C-Ranked Armour is the most basic and simple type of armour. The weapons don't do much damage, and the armour is quite weak. It takes 5MP to Re-Equip into a C-Rank Armour.

B-Rank Armour
This rank of armour is stronger than a C-Ranked armour, and decently powerful. The weapons can now do some real damage, along with much more variety in magical properties. To Re-Equip into this rank of armour, it requires 10MP from your mana pool.

A-Rank Armour
A-Ranked Armour has very high quality, and has a very high level of power, and able to achieve greater magical ability. To Re-Equip into this armour, it costs 15MP.
S-Rank Armour
S-Ranked Armour is the most powerful type of armour there is. This type of armour possesses a lot of magical power, and can only be wielded by the most powerful of mages. To Re-Equip into this type of armour, it costs 25MP.

Back to top Go down

The Guide to Re-Equip
Page 1 of 1