Fairy Tail: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail: New Beginnings

A Text Based Fairy Tail site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
This is our button, if you want to add us as an affiliate:

Guide To Magic  NRPG2
Latest topics
» Zandu Rank Guide
Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 12:01 pm by Elendril

» Zandu Magic Guide
Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 6:21 pm by Elendril

» Posting Templates
Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 5:34 am by Elendril

» River Time Blues
Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 2:49 am by Sage

» Hey Ian Here
Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:17 pm by ~Ian~

» Muk's Advertisement Basic code
Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 am by Rohas

» Celestial Spirit Magic
Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 am by Rick

» Additional Magic
Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:48 am by Rick

» The Travelling Guide
Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 am by Rick

Top posters
Elendril
Guide To Magic  EmptyGuide To Magic  I_voting_barGuide To Magic  Empty 
Rain Ryder
Rick
Sage
Rohas
Digi
Mukoro Taito
~Ian~

Guide To Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain Ryder
A-Rank
A-Rank
Rain Ryder

Jewels : 22666

Character sheet
Magic:
Guide To Magic  Left_bar_bleue100/100Guide To Magic  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Guide To Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Guide To Magic    Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:50 am

Guide To Magic  640px-10

Magic (魔法, Mahō) is the main form of combat for Mages, and is bought and sold all throughout the world. Magic is the physical embodiment of the spirit. When the physical spirit of an organism connects with the spiritual flow of nature, the spirit forms magic as a product of the connection. Only ten percent of the world's population is able to use Magic, which is noted to keep a balance between ordinary people and those with magic. It takes an enormous amount of concentration and mental ability to use magic. Magic users can learn multiple styles of Magic, but it is noteworthy that many users have natural affinities for their own magic style, such as Erza instinctively using a rudimentary form of Requip Magic as a child.

There are multiple way's of utilizing magic. The main two ways that are known to all are Caster Type Magic and Holder Type Magic.

Caster Magic (キャスターマジック Kyasutā Majikku) is one of the two main types of Magic. It is Magic that is expelled from the body as opposed to Magic done through the use of a weapon or outside source.

Holder Magic (ホルダーのマジック Horudā Majikku) is Magic that requires a Mage to use an external source to produce the Magic. It usually requires the use of Magic Power, though there are some exceptions such as Edolas Items that are powered by Lacrima.

And then, there's the third type of magic, called Lost Magic:

Lost Magic (失われた魔法 Rosuto Majikku) is a type of Magic that has been obliterated from the history of the world due to their immense power and the sheer gravity of their side effects. However, users of such Magic still exist, though the Magic itself is believed to be extremely rare.

All magic goes into different categories.

Elemental Magic

Elemental Magic allows the caster to harness the power of the elements, whether this be fire or wind, lightning or ice. Unlike Dragonslayer Elemental Magic, simple Elemental Mages cannot consume the elements they control in order to increase their magical power.

Re- Equip

This type of magic allows users to store items in a pocket dimension. Mages who use this magic can change their equipment (weapons, armour, clothes, etc.) during battle, which gives them a high level of flexibility in combat. Erza stated once that there is a limit to how much the pocket dimension can store.

Sword Magic

Magic in which the user utilizes swords for various magical abilities and effects.

Seal Magic

This is a type of magic that allows the user to create multiple seals that can be used for attack, Defence or any other activity, sometimes these seals are able to be given conditions

Titan Magic

When activated this Magic allows the user to enlarge his/her body to gigantic proportions,even to the size of the gargantuan Tenrou Island itself.In addition, it can also be employed on selective parts of the user's body, elongating them and making it look like the user possesses elastic properties of sort, coming in as a very versatile Magic.Titan’s effects can also be transferred to other people aside from the user, as shown when Makarov could use it to grow Reedus Jonah’s chest to the latter’s request, in order for his Pict Magic to work better. When the user employs their complete Titan form, their muscles bulge in size, with prominent veins becoming visible

Immense Strength: As evident of their gargantuan size and increase in muscle mass, the physical prowess of Titan users is enhanced exponentially while in this state. Makarov, while using this Magic, was able to partially destroy a large airship with a single punch,[6] subsequently damaging it further by lifting a gigantic wave with a kick.

Immense Durability: The users' physical endurance is immensely increased while in this gigantic form. Makarov was able to take the blast from Grimoire Heart’s Jupiter cannon head on with only a moderate burn on his large arm.

Card Magic

An all-purpose Magic that can be used at all ranges and in many different variations. The user can summon pictures from cards, get enemies captured inside them and combine them to create many different effects. Magic cards can also be used as projectiles. It is speculated that this form of Magic can also be used for communication, tracking and making fortune predictions.

These are just some of the types of magics out there, What will you chose?

Last edited by Rain Ryder on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Wizard Saint
Wizard Saint
Elendril

Jewels : 22663

Guide To Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Magic    Guide To Magic  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:06 pm

So some of you may be wondering: "How do I use my magic?"

Well, using magic is very simple. Every character on this site has Mana. And mana is the way you use magic.

Amount of Mana: This is the starting amount of mana that a mage starts with depending on their starting rank. Now once a Mage ranks up their mainly will also be increased to what it should be if they were at the next level. Though all the mana they have gained along the way will still be with them as well. Ex If Tom has 175 mana at C rank when he gets to B rank he goes to 225 mana.

SS-Rank Mage: 400

S-Rank Mage: 300

A-Rank Mage: 250

B-Rank Mage: 200

C-Rank Mage: 150

D-Rank Mage: 100

Spell Costs: Now, casting spells cost mana, and the amount of mana they cost will depend on the rank of the spell. The higher ranked the spell it is the more mana it cost. Now some spells can also be sustained allowing them to go on for additional post after their cast. This also cost mana and that cost is half of the original cost every other post or so depending on the spell. Ex S rank spell cost 40 mana to sustain that spell for more post it cost 20 mana.

SS-Ranked: 60

S-Ranked: 40

A-Ranked: 30

B-Ranked: 20

C-Ranked: 10

D-Ranked: 5
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailnd.rpg-board.net

Guide To Magic
Page 1 of 1